Work Study Application - click on the application link to apply for a work study job.

Work Study Request and Job Description - click on the request if your Department would like to request a work study student.

What is work-study?
The work-study program provides part-time on-campus jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to your major course of study.

How much will I make?
Your work-study wages will be at least the current federal minimum wage. Your total work-study award depends on when you apply, your level of need, and the funding level of the school.

How will I be paid?
You will earn money hourly. The school will pay you directly at least once a month.

Can I work as many hours as I want?
No. When assigning work hours, your class schedule, academic progress, and department of employment will be considered to determine the number of hours you can work.

How do I apply for work-study?
Complete the FAFSA first, then complete an application for work-study. Students who have all of their paperwork completed (FAFSA and Work-Study Application) and on file will receive the first consideration of available positions.

Is there additional paperwork?
Yes, students who are approved for work-study assignments must complete an employment packet, available through the financial aid office. This includes signing a work agreement, completing a W-4, and an I-9 document along with providing two proofs of identity (driver's license, social security card, and/or birth certificate). All paperwork must be completed prior to beginning a work assignment.

How will I know if I qualify for work-study?
Students who have been approved for work-study will be notified through their student email account in OneACCS. Additionally, the email sent to the student will be copied to the student's supervisor.

If you have any questions pertaining to the Work-Study Program or wish to obtain a work-study application, direct all questions or requests to:

Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs -

Required Documents - All work-study students must complete the following three forms prior to beginning employment.