The academic transfer program allows students to take general education courses at Bishop State, earn an Associate in Science (AS) degree, then transfer their credits to any public college or university within the state of Alabama.

Request Information

Basic Information

We want to stay in touch with you!

Please complete the form and provide your current contact information.


Tell us how we can help you.

Describe in detail your question, what you would like to learn more about, or how we can help you reach your educational and career goals. We are here to help you succeed!