Bishop State Employees Click Below to Login
Bishop State Students Boris Login Information Below
Use BORIS to register, drop or add a class, check your grades, request a transcript, view your degree plan, check your current class schedule, review your financial aid award and more.
If you are a transient student and you want to register online, please contact Admissions to be authorized at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your login ID is your student number, and your PIN is initially your 6-digit numeric birth date (MMDDYY). For example if your birthday is, May 12, 1993, your PIN will be 051293.
If you have any questions or problems with your PIN, just click the “Forgot User ID” tab on the BORIS Login Page for Students.
After you log in, we strongly suggest that you change your PIN!
Questions or problems?
- Contact Us and we will try to respond to your problem within 24 hours.
- Questions regarding a Tuition Bill, contact the Business Office.
- Questions regarding Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Questions regarding Processing Hold(s), contact Admissions Office.
- Questions regarding technical issues, contact email@example.com.