Need help financing your education? Bishop State provides comprehensive information and services regarding opportunities to finance the cost of education. We recognize that financial assistance is an important key to helping you reach your educational and career goals.
Bishop State participates in the following Federal, State, and Institutional Financial Aid Programs: Academic Competitiveness Grant, Alabama Student Assistant Grant, Federal Pell Grant, Federal Work-Study Program Scholarships, Supplemental Opportunity Grant (SEOG), and VA Educational Benefits.
Bishop State Community College does not participate in the federal student loan program.
Before you Apply…
- FAFSA – What You Need to Know
- FAFSA for Independent Students
- FAFSA for Dependent Students
- Need help with your FAFSA? We’re here to assist!
Steps to Applying for Financial Aid
- Students must apply for FSA ID (and parent if the student is dependent); www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Locate your most recent Student and Parent Federal Returns
- Apply for Federal Aid; www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Bishop State Community College School Code: 001030
- Sign electronically with FSA ID
- SallieMae Smart Option Student Loan (NEW!)
- SallieMae Scholarship Search (NEW!)
- Important Financial Aid News!!!
- Required Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies and Procedures
- Unofficial Withdrawal Policy
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet (PDF)
- Free Application for Financial Aid
- Standards of Academic Progress Policies
- Check Financial Aid on BORIS
- Veterans Affairs Information
- Net Price Calculator
Bishop State Community College
351 N. Broad Street
Mobile, Alabama 36603
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8 am to 5 pm