Request a Transcript 900x300
Official transcripts may be requested electronically by completing the Transcript Request eForm or you may fill out a request in the Admissions and Records Office on the Main Campus. Click the link below to fill out the Transcript Request eForm. Please use the the Transcript Request Form, not the Transcript Request eForm, it is not working at this time. You may fax your form to 251-690-6998 or you can scan your request in pdf format and email it to

Transcript Request Form
Transcript Request eForm This link is currently unavailable.

A student may not receive an official transcript for themselves, it must be sent directly to the college, university or employer for which it is intended. If a student requests a transcript to be sent to themselves, the transcript will be marked UNOFFICIAL. There is no charge for transcripts.
Note: If you attended Bishop State prior to 1985 your records may be on microfiche. Please make sure to provide as many details as possible on the request form such has dates attended and previous last names.