For more than 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. There are more than 120 chapters statewide at both secondary and post-secondary levels. The organization currently serves approximately 200,000 members and awards more than $160,000 in scholarships to its members annually. The mission of NTHS is to honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities. The organizations vision is to be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
NTHS Is Committed To Our Global Community By...
- Offering scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our membership needs.
- Providing the highest recognition for top students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse, multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Building strong relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Responding to the ever-changing world and leading edge of technology as a flexible organization
For more about the organization, visit: www.nths.org.