The BSCC Accounting Technology program prepares students for entry-level employment in the accounting field. Students are taught fundamental accounting principles and procedures and how to utilize state-ofthe-art accounting software. Written and oral communications, critical thinking, teamwork, and time management skills are also emphasized.
Classes are held at the Main Campus Locations.
- Associate in Science (AS) – Degree in general Education with a specialization in Business Administration
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) – Degree in Accounting Technology (ACT)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) – Degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) – Degree in office Adminstration (OAD)
- Certificate in Management and Supervision (MST)
|Theodore Labay, Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yvette Travis, Accountingemail@example.com|