A list of Bishop State Community College’s employment opportunities are shown below in PDF format. If interested, please review and submit a complete application packet to the address below:
Full Time Positions
Adjunct and Part-Time Positions
- Continuing Education and Training for Existing Business and Industry
- Division of Mathematics
- Division of Humanities
- Division of Developmental Education
- Division of Social Sciences
- Division of Business
- Division of Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- Division of Natural Sciences
- Health Information Technology
- Funeral Service Education
- Physical Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Technical Education Positions
- Student Employment – Peer Tutors, Scribes, Note takers, Work-study
Vacancy announcements and employment applications are available on this website and by contacting the Office of Human Resources at (251) 405-7052. Application materials may be delivered to the Office of Human Resources, Room 326 of the Yvonne Kennedy Business Technology Center, submitted via U.S. mail to the following address: Office of Human Resources, 351 North Broad Street, Mobile, AL 36603, or emailed to email@example.com. Applications currently on file must be resubmitted for this position. Delinquent and/or unsigned application packets and/or documents will not be accepted. Only complete application packets will be given consideration for employment.
A completed application packet consists of:
- Completed Bishop State Community College employment application (must be signed),
- Letter of interest with reference to the position announcement,
- Current resume,
- Transcripts (official required if hired), and
- Verification of Work Experience form for directly related work experience from current and/or previous employers (form included as last page of application) and/or letters from current and/or previous employers verifying directly related work experience (letters must include employment dates and job title, and must be on company letterhead and signed by authorized personnel).
Incomplete application packets will not be considered. Applications for employment are available below:
Please send send the complete application packet to:
Director of Human Resources
Bishop Community College
351 North Broad Street
Mobile, Alabama 36603
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a non-refundable $17.40 payment for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check.
Bishop State Community College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education, including Postsecondary institutions under the control of the State Board of Education, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, handicap, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjective to discrimination under any program activity, or employment. Bishop State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.